National Bartending School has been in operation for 30 years with dozens of affiliate bartending schools throughout the United States to help you with nationwide lifetime guaranteed job placement assistance.
At National Bartenders and Casino Dealing School students will enjoy our experienced, friendly and helpful staff who’s main job is to help you meet the needs of your career training as a Professional Bartender.
One of the many benefits to students which sets us apart from other Bartending Schools is the quality of experienced one-on-one training you receive as a student when taking our Bartending classes. We pride ourselves in offering a comprehensive Bartender Training Program that is focused on hand-on-training behind a real working bar with full stations for each student. Point of Sale Systems are also taught.
Our knowledgeable and professionally experienced bartender instructors have worked in the bartending field for years and are passionate about helping students learn and achieve their Bartending Job and Career goals. National Bartenders School focuses on insuring students graduate with incredible skill and confidence, two keys to unlocking your success in the field of Bartending.
Celebrating 30 years of training and placing graduates in great bartending jobs has earned us the acclaim “the go to school for bartender training.”
Our mission and sole focus is to ensure that you are never hurried through your classroom training so you receive the highest quality bartender training available today. The majority of our students graduate in our one or two week courses. Some students however, stay a little longer to perfect their skills and are encouraged to stay free of charge for as long as they need to become proficient in Bartending techniques. Once students are ready, they go on to graduate and receive their Bartending Certification.
The entire staff is at your disposal to help you hone your skills and help you land your first Bartending job upon receipt of your Bartender certification.
- National Bartenders and Casino Dealing School is located in Historic Downtown Fort Myers Florida. The school provides behind the building free parking
Our Bartending School serves the following communities:
North Fort Myers
Benefit From A Bartender Salary
Are you asking yourself if you should begin a bartending career?
When researching a bartender’s salary in Fort Myers, Naples or anywhere in Florida or the United States you will be astounded at the money you can earn. This is a career you can take anywhere around the country or for that matter the world.
- The National Restaurant Association Association reports states bartenders earn between $35,000-$75,000. That is average hourly salary of $20-$40 per hour!
- Bartending is a recession proof career. History has proven that in good or bad economic times bars and restaurants are known to flourish.
- National Bartending School is affordable and designed to get you trained and graduate within two weeks. The vast majority of student acquire their first professional bartending job within the first couple of weeks after graduation.
- Our graduates report how pleasantly surprised they are at the amount of money they make while they are having fun at their job. Bartending is rated as one of the most fun jobs in America Today!
- Most bartenders can make more money than those entering entry level positions who are just graduating from college.
- Bartending in comparison to jobs in the retail sector offers more money, satisfaction and fun.
- Learning the bartending trades takes just two weeks to master the skills that will last a lifetime and provide you with a career the pays very well! Our graduates are able to get the job they want in the bartending industry. With our help you will succeed!
For more information please give us a call or fill out our handy “easy contact form” and a friendly representative will contact you within 24 hours with all the information you need.
Call or E-mail Today
Admin: (239) 334-6300
2502 Second Street #201, Fort Myers, FL 33901
(free parking behind the building, enter from Fowler or Hough)